3/16/10

Looking, And Seeing Nothing.

Every Place So Far

Has fallen through. Fuck. I'm still looking though. Hoping my little heart out for a one bed room. Oh the fun of mismatch furniture! Teehee! Oh i cant wait to get outta here.. Very ify on living at daves place. its a nice place and all. But he is his friend not mine. I hope he only can understand that and not take it as an attack personally
aganst dave.

Started a new diet plan today. Rather thought it up for tommorrow, SlimFast in hand and Jello in the other i WILL drop like mad! ANA OVERDOSE! Oh thats sounds trilling! Its a simple diet, but i just hope to stick to it. it'll be on the high days 400 and on the low days (with jello) aound 300. only a hundrends diffrents. BUT still. Wish me luck and all that. i'm down 2 pounds thought. hope it stays that way. Well it wont change for i plan on nommig another potateo.. damn tasty. they'll be my end.. thats for sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment