2/2/14

Words Writen Down

The Words That Are Written Away From Peering Eyes.
There ain't no-one else to blame
For all those sunny days
When all you see is rain
All you got are memories
But that just ain't the same

Some things I've come to realize, I am even unable to post here. Here, my blog. My one place that I can tell all. And that's a little more then a little bit saddening. At times I regret sharing my blog, I wish I could take back sharing this part of me. Or perhaps, I should start another one.. Just to get these thoughts out of my head. But I know I can't.

Even though this is indeed my space, there is somethings I simply cannot say out loud. Perhaps these things I simply do not wish to acknowledge happened, or thoughts that I'd rather not admit to having. Either way, it's more so the fact of I know who reads these posted words, and there is somethings I'd even rather not tell them.

Maybe that's what my little paper bound note books are for. Even then, it's not quite the same.

Then again, everything gets posted here sooner or later. Even the words that I know I shouldn't. Those posts are just the most vague.

No comments:

Post a Comment