2/9/14

The best good morning texts..

And random acts off kindness.

These last few days, I've been out and about. To the mall, hung out with a new friend, even sitting and writing in a cafe, and grocery shopping. Normal everyday things, that I have a great issue doing. But, not so much these last few days.

As of late I've been comfortable and confident in my own skin. Which is a great feat in itself, as I never feel comfortable or confident.

The reason for this, I bought new clothes.

A few straight cut plain t-shirts, new sports bras, and most importantly a pair of jeans. Guy jeans.

I know its simply just fabric and jean material cut and sewn in a different fit. Then marketed and sold as male gendered style. But to me, it's more then just a pair of pants.

And that meaning has shone through in the form of my smile and lack of anxiety attacks. And if that doesn't speak volumes, I'm not sure how else to explain it.

1 comment: