2/3/14

Long awaited trips to afar

Less then five weeks.. I'm worried.

Maybe this is cold feet.
Maybe this is some sort of sign.
Maybe this is my heart not really knowing what it wants.

I want to come see you.. and honestly, I know I'll hate myself if I don't.
If I let this maybe pass me by.

Maybe it was a good thing it was a maybe though.
I mean, we haven't known each other very long after all.
But here I am willing to give my heart away.

The maybe is still a maybe. And your still worth waiting for.
But maybe.. maybe it's too soon. Maybe I shouldn't come out..

Then again. I'm just scared. Terrified really.
Im not sure I'm the girl your falling for..

I don't want to hurt anyone.
But my heart isn't sure who to pick.. and.. as much as I don't want to.. I have to pick.

My heart hurts.

1 comment:

  1. It's understandable to be nervous. It's a big step, and there are a lot of unknowns.
    It's understandable to have doubts. Love is a confusing thing, and it's so hard to tell what is really there.
    It's understandable to be scared. You don't want to hurt anyone or yourself, and you don't know what action would yield what result

    But some times you have to have hope. Some times you have to have faith. Some times you just have to take that final step and see where it takes you.
    it might leave you disappointed.
    but it's just as likely to make you the happiest you've ever been. You'll never know unless you try.

    yes, I might be a little biased on this. but being at the other end of this big step, i might have some small influence on what will meet you there. I say go for it :)

    ReplyDelete