2/19/14

"Yes.."

"But I'm starting to think that isn't enough anymore."



I'm not sure what to tell you. I'm not sure anymore myself, and that scares me. I wanna know, and be all in like I was not so long ago. But, my heart is confused.

Then you look at me and simply.. smile, and I forget. 

I'm worried that even though there are feelings, true feelings. That you're a person that needs closeness, and I'm a little too far away. I hate thinking that. But I'm sure it's crossed your mind aswell. And, myself.. I need more affection..

But, that said.. I'm still waiting for your letter..

Then again.. I'm right on the edge of saying goodbye to the IRC. And those people I've come to let into my heart. Take some time to myself. Take some time, to meditate, to ground myself. To figure out who Alice is. 

It's gonna hurt.
But I strongly believe come the start of schooling, is something that I'll need to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment