2/18/14

Wating On The Post


And Three Letter Words. 


Some days, I'm not too sure who I am anymore. I get cold, and see my old scars show up.. Slowly trace over then, and sigh. I was in a dark place then, but yet, here I am covering up new marks. 

I'm feeling more confident, day after day, with my new clothes and I've really noticed a change in myself.

But is new clothes enough?

who I am, now? 

More open about my likes, and even a drunk bumble told her room mate she might be a lesbian.

But, is that true?

If it is, then what are these feelings towards guys?

I was advised by a dear friend, that I should wait. Not jump into another relationship any time soon. Sort my self out first. And in east Vancouver, there really is no better place to truly discover yourself. 

Maybe, I'm just scared what I'll find there.

No comments:

Post a Comment