3/17/11

Who Says:

Five. Five Round, White, Little Day Changers. Five, Little Lonely Pills. 


Thats all thats left in the bottle. And To Be Honest, It Terrifies Me. I'm not sure I want to take them any more. I've forgotten what its like with out them. But I know once they are gone, I can purge again. And that thought worries me more. A lots been happening in this week alone. My phone is dieing, I'm secret eating again, I'm keeping up with homework, and am back with the girls on PT. But I guess the fact its a hectic week is cause.. The funeral is today. We all never thought this day would come. And I still don't know how to deal with all these feelings. Its building up and I normally try to drowned them with food, or purge them out of me. But I can't do either. I'm restless and simply tired. I want the little pills to take me over, to let me feel nothing, no sadness or frustration, no fear or hunger. But even then, That Won't Happen Either. 
Just have to breath, and take it one pill at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment