2/28/11

What The Nerve.

The Scale. Yeah, The White One Sitting, Wedged Between My Side Table And The Wall.

I'm terrified of it. Utterly terrified of what It will tell me.

Its been running through my head for the past week or so.. I know what ever that number is, will either crush me, or trigger something. I wake up and tell myself that its clearly not possible to be weight day, oh not today at all! There is so many things that come into play for that number. Water intake/output, have I had too much? not enough? When was my last bowel movement? If I ate late in the night, or too much/not enough movement the day before. Its all too much, too many factors, and I'm terrified.


I wish I could ask for someone to take that battery, that damn power source, take it and hide it from me.




Just until I'm able to grasp at reality a little stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment