2/10/11

Hey You,

Yes You, Adam. Tonight, Your A Terrible Dancer.

At least all this introspective BS is some good use. Nomming on my soother, I contemplate life. And nuzzled beneath warm comforters, craving that high, that release, I work it all out in my minds eye.


In all truth, I want to be that girl, She Got It All Together, a 9-5 job, or post secondary schooling filling my time. Some where to be during the day, And His Arms At Night. I'm not there yet, But I Wish I Was. I feel a step behind him right now. I know its cause he is older and further in life then I.  But I feel I should be at the point in life now as well. I've skipped huge moments in life, Prom, Grad, Partying, A Home Brew. He's Been There, And  Now Matured. I've never hit that point, My life at certain points, i feel have been suck on "Slow Mo" while others, Like November, was my quota for the party phase all crammed into a month. 

Maybe I'm just over thinking things. I'm not too sure where this post is really going. Maybe cause I'm waiting for the Mdma to wear off, And Typing Feels Neat. 



Either Way, I Need To Step Up, Move To The Next Part In Life. 
What ever that may be.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way sometimes.
    A step behind where i want to be. Need to be.

    It'll get better (:

    Also, i forget if you were one of the people who liked thee idea of snail mail, but if so, feel free to email me about it!

    ReplyDelete