2/3/11

I've Been Nominated:

It Goes A Little Something Like This.


1) I Ride a Caster Board. No, I'm Not That Good, At All. I do my best to avoid hills, cars.. etc. But I Plan On Keeping True, And Learning Tricks This Spring.

2) Over the span of two years, When I Was 8 Or So, give or take, I had slept with my head in a cardboard box, 3 nights a week. I was terrified. My reasoning, If I Couldn't See Them (ghosts, ghouls, etc.) Then Clearly, They Couldn't See Me.

3) I've attempted, and challenged myself to try all the varying types of vegetarianism. Including veganisum, and raw foodie as well.

4) I'm The Proud Owner Of The Retro Nostalgia That This BS Motion Control Generation Can't Appersate. The Nostalgia I Refer To, Is My Sega Genesis, N64, PS1, Gameboy Colour, And Pog Set. Yeah, I'm Cool.

5) Over a few years, I had owned 9 dwarf hamsters. One had a tumor, her baby ate its siblings head, others died expectingly with in a week of perchance. I now own a cactus. Its been 4 months and still going strong. 

6) 80's and 90's cartoons are my all time favorite. Keep your talking sponge, I'll stick to my gummi bearsmasked ducks, and flying bears!

7) As a self taught photographer, I figure I've got a good hobby. 

8) I know all the worlds to the ouran high school host club theme song. yes, in Japanese.

9) I'm currently learning the violin. Its been a passion of mine, but only reasontly I've come into possession of a a playable violin. Sadly I've have to put my lessons on hold until further notice.

10) There is a girl in Germany, whom I'm very proud to call my pen pal. We are in many ways very much alike, and one day we plan to meet and go zorbing!

1 comment: