9/8/10

This Is How,

It'll Always Be. 

No Matter The Number, It'll Never Be Low Enough. 



The Inches Wont Falter Fast Enough, The Bones Wont Protrude Large Enough, Intake Over Nothing And Extra Small Will Never Be Quite Enough. Lies Through Sly Smiles Is All I'll Ever Be. No I Dont Want My Mind To Calculate To Divide Down Every Number, For Every Bite. Its In Me. Toxic And Mind Controlling. Its Not A Defect, Its A Disorder. Its Part Of My Life. No Matter How Terrified I Am Now, It'll Never Compare To My Life With Out These Tenacities. Its Never The Middle, Always One Of The Extremes. I'll Never Know When The Switch Will Be Flipped. But It Will. And I'll Shake, I'll Be Buried In Fear, Shivering And Cold. 

Will You Hold My Hand When It Comes Down To Having To Change?
Will You Be Able To Understand..? To Mildly Grasp The Pain I'm In..?

No comments:

Post a Comment