9/29/10

Lately,

There Is So Much To Say, But I Lack The Ability To Grasp The Words.


Ever get that rainy day feeling? Better yet, do you ever get that rainy day feeling when its nothing but sun? Yeah, I do. Oh, random update! My finger nails turned completely blue yesterday while out for dinner. Didn't help were sitting out side at 6pm, nor that my intake was 150 including the salad I ordered. Heh, go me! -_-' ah well.. warmed up in the truck and tried my best to keep chipper. Which lately, seems like an impossible thing to do.. Bright side of things I'm two short assignments away from finishing my Family Study course! I did the naughty thing, and flipped a few pages ahead and saw that WELL DONE! YOU'VE COMPLETED THIS COURSE! page. Huzzah! was all I could muster. Another bright side, I asked yannic if I could use his card to get something online if I gave him the cash, cause pay-pal well, takes forever! He said it was just fine. And fancy that thing being the Unity Bracelet! oooo >< I cant wait! I figure thats all for now O.o Seems I'm getting better at the informative posts :P well lucky you!

2 comments:

  1. I totally relate. Sometimes my life will be going along really well, the world seems beauitful everywhere and everyone it in...but not me. It gets so hard to stay positive sometimes!

    And gah! I cant wait for thee bracelets! Do you know how long the shipping is supposed to be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not too sure how long its going to take, I have yet to order mine though.. do hope there is a few left, i know there only was 100 made :/

    ReplyDelete