9/26/10

News Flash:

The Secret Is Out. Your Dying. 



Why.. Why Do I Put My Self Through This ?
Time after time. Its never changed. Never will either. 

Long story short, I was on day 6 of the well known, and forever sot after ABC Boot Camp. Went from 119.6 to a lovely 115.9 is a short span of those six days. And my heart started skipping beats. I was terrified. Sitting In Tim Horton's, Wide Eyed, Panicking. I couldn't be just another girl that slipped, that caved, that tossed in the towel before all 50 days were up. I got past the first week for crying out loud! for every 100 girls that attempt this, only 30 pass day five. Sure I could always move around the numbers, slowly work down the 900 calorie binged, but that's cheating. With this, Its Do Or Crumble. Woo..

No comments:

Post a Comment