5/8/10

No Sleep For The Empty.

Or The Cold Hearted.

Sleeping a total of 2 hours last night, tossing and turning from pain i awoke from another of the heart wrenching dreams. it was so real when i sat up my wrists were burning and my heart racing.

I finally got to visit him, after all this time, i was finally there in his arms. everything was just as my day dreams thought it would be like, but things turned, we began to argue, i was too gone for even him it seemed. flash to a few days later, after the worst of a fight, he stormed away and i slumped to the floor, like time had fast forwarded everything a blur everything clears a few hours later as i lay on the floor blood pooling around me i see the outline of him standing over me, screaming my name in attempts to wake me. flash to a hospital bed. i wake and turn to see him sitting next to me, a look of utter terror on his face as he tries to explain the events that happened that night, how i slit my wrists after swallowing a bottle of sleeping pills. i layed there, confused, every memory as foggy as the last, muted. the doctor enters and informs that my stumic was pumped and wrists stitched, that i barely made it cause i was to malnourished. the rest of the dream was just as bad, them trying to send me away and me muted, 

not being able to scream for help..

No comments:

Post a Comment