5/17/10

The Down Low:

I talked with Rhonda today, she told me that the school funding will be covered till I'm 24. So I could take two years off if I so fancied. Cause as it turns out, after talking with Fransisco, I can only take five months of my program online. The rest has to be on campus. But it'll work out. I could always spend a while in Edmonton, a year perhaps, maybe a year and a bit, start my course there, move down to the Burnaby campus to continue. By the time I'm done my year one, he'd be done his schooling. And well.. I hope he'd want to join me down in Vancouver. I dont think anything has fit together so well like this. The only bump being.. trying to explain it to Yannic.. But its got to be done. I talked with Cloe today, she even said I needed to do something to make myself happy. And I know this is the right thing to do.

just need to find boxes now O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment