5/8/10

my mind..

clouded, fogged, full of rushing thoughts.

I now know vodka shots on an empty stumic hits you faster, harder then one would expect. High on a buzz i stumble home. strip down and lay in bed, hiding under covers. how pathetic i must be, its only two in the after noon and i'm naked and halfway drunk. my mind starts to wonder, my thoughts fall on him. how i wish so badly he was laying next to me. my cheeks begin to warm as my mind and heart being to race. if only he was here.. then it would all be better. my mind falls back to my dream from the night before, and my thoughts darken. "I bet he'd be disgusted if he saw me like this." I start to panic. 'what if's filling my mind. laying in bed, hiding undercovers, naked, cold, alone, filled with vodka.

yeah, i think that counts as pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment