5/15/10

My Pt Family..

KindlyTyrant
11:50 PM on May 15, 2010 
 
Don't know if you'll see this but I wanted to leave something here in case you came back.

I hope you find what you seek. Not nearly enough was passed between us but from what I read, you clearly have earned your right to feel happy and healthy; free of all this chaos. I'm willing to bet that you can do anything that you become determined to accomplish. This is no different and it can be done. My hat goes off to you for deciding this on your own and so young. Reading your posts in the last couple of days has made me begin to reconsider my own life and force myself to be honest with myself. Your courage is an inspiration and you will beat this.

Just offering some love, support, and good juju your way... Go kick some ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment