11/4/12

I'm not dead yet.

But then again, it is bound to happen, sooner or later.

I worked a twelve and a half hour shift yesterday, yeah, I love chevron just that much. I fainted/blacked out on the treadmill, I couldn't finish my run. I feel like I'm worthless.

While on my shift, muffin came to visit, made a few comments about my coworkers body after he left, I dunno, but I was really jealous. I started thinking more about it, and I realized I felt this way when Liz came to visit Chris. She took all his attention, I just formed a friendship type bond, and bam, spending my days alone. Just wasn't fair. And I dunno, I,  after he brought up this dating site thing, I've been worried that I'd lose my friend. I mean, don't get me wrong, of course I want him to find someone, be it a fling or whatever he needs to be happy. I just don't want to lose my friend. I'm not sure if that's selfish or not..

No comments:

Post a Comment