11/19/12

HARD cranberry lemonade

And its awful bitter aftertaste.
It makes me shutter, like so.



What am I doing.
What The Hell, Am I Doing?

Just.. So confused. I thought I needed the mushroom weekend, am I was so right. But it mixed even more in to the pot of confusing overwhelming emotions.. Woohoo, Sure Am Good At That, Eh? It will go from this, love and happiness filled setting, where even the hugs felt like nothing before. To this knot in my tummy thinking about being at home, falling asleep next to him. I wish it was so much easier. But that's not how life works. But I'm glad I met him. So, so glad I met him.. I can feel the difference in the hugs, and the holding, the smiles, the feels. Oh, the feels.

But. I'll find another place. My things are for the most part packed.
  And well. Feels like a huge elephant in the room. One covered in ring worm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment