11/2/12

I didn't want to talk about it -

- And I Still Would Rather Not..

Things were said back and forth today, he was trying to tell me the way I'm going about weight loss is all wrong; I won't loose fat with eating little and workout like crazy, starvation mode, etc etc. I flipped shit.

Its like a slap to the face.

It's like being told that the one thing that consumes your thoughts, and becomes a life obsession, you know nothing about. I know what I'm doing to my body, I know the side effects of purging, and constant use of diet pills and Durex will do. I'm educated on what is killing, on how I'm killing myself.

I can educate circles around you on nutrition and phycology.

Just because my actions appear idiotic, doesn't mean anything.. I wasn't sure if I was angry, frustrated or upset. But I was on the change room floor shaking, about to burst into tears. I didn't know what else to say to him. I still don't. I know he isn't aware of what I know and what is going on, or that he completely understands it. But I mean really.. Give me a break, our first conversation was about nutrion, I even rattled off the info of the juice I was making.. My brain doesn't stop...

No comments:

Post a Comment