8/1/11

Little Invisible, Lady?

I'm one assignment from forever being DONE with silly highschool home work.
Oh, and if I havnt said it before, I'll say it again.

I, Love, Yannic.  (a lot in fact)
On sunday we explored, hand in hand, the fair. It was lots of fun indeed! After exploring all the petting animals, and very interesting birds.. We heading down to the fair rides and picked one to ride, Yannic choose the Zipper. Yeah.. I screamed. A lot. There were quite a few "I hate you"s and many horror screams. But I'm glad I got dragged on, I mean sure I was scared, but I admire the fact Yannic nudges me a tad to try new things, and push my boundaries. After I regained my footing, we trotted over to the games area, were a very skilled balloon popper won me a medium sized stuffed Domo! (Ah, he really knows the way to my heart.) We stayed for perhaps a half hour of the rodeo show and went home. It was a cute little date, and I enjoyed every minute.

tomorrow I get my bottom braces on, fun right? no, not at all.. Ah well, I'm meeting up with my mum for some lunch and then my appointment. I figure no pain no gain. And my teeth will be flawless!

Its been about a week without tracking my intake or output. It dosen't really scare me, at least not as much as I thought it would. I still know the amounts in what I'm eating, I just don't tally it up or over think it too much. I've been keeping up with my running, and my vitamins, and really can't wait to have a day off to take it all in. I'm try to slowly change my habbits in to better choices, and damn, Mia's got quite the set of pipes on her, she's hard to keep quite, let alone think over at times. I'm getting alittle better, one day/meal at a time.

I know that I'll be struggling with this my whole life, but at least I'm not at rock bottom anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment