8/29/11

Oh Little Kamikaze..

Oh little Kamikaze Kitty, I'ma get you toys and treats ♥
Your gonna be fat and round and too lazy/fat to run away from mah luvn
 
I've finally got a little kitty to give all my kitty loving to! Its sure been a long while, and I know he will never EVER replace Max, its just nice to have a little fur ball curled up with me when I'm  feeling ill. His name is Buddy right now, but as of resent events, I've dubbed him Kamikaze kitty, or plain ol' Kamikaze for short. He is the familys kitty right now, and well was lacking love of one full owner, I'm not sure if I'll be taking him with me when I leave for Van and BCIT this spring, but I'll be looking for a place that allows kitties regardless.

Other then that ^...
I gave my two weeks notice! I finally snapped and couldn't take it anymore, that job just isn't worth the stress that its been causing me and well every one else that works there. Now I know that I should have gotten another job all lined up before I gave notice and all that, but I just couldn't hold out for that. I've been appling to places since that night, and things are look'n good for a place or two. I'm not all that worried. since I've finished ALL MY SCHOOL WORK.. FINALLY.. I'll have time for a full time job,  or what ever is offered to me. I really need to add something to my empty bank account.. ho hum..
As for the diet pills? Well, I'm still taking them, I'm still 121 ish, and well I'll be glad to just get to 115 and maintain, leaving my BMI at just 20.4 ish. I'm really not sure anymore if I'd like to get lower.. Thats just the number me and Asia always fought to. I'll see what its like there and re-evalulate when/IF I get there.
Other then that..
I'ma buy a portal cake.
Real  Cake In Store Bakery NOW
Portal Cake.. See The Similarities?!

1 comment:

  1. Aww a new kitty!
    That cake looks so good!

    ReplyDelete