8/18/11

The Snake (2008)


The funniest movie about dating a bulimic... possibly ever.


or so IMDB tell me so. 
I've been attempting to get IceFilms to run the damn movie for a little while now, and its yet to get any further. Giving up temporarily, I found an old ep (1989) of Degrassi Junior High, untitled, "Food For Thought" (yeah, I'm drawn to shows with ED eps.. sooorryy.) It was alright, but I've gotta admit, it was quite triggering as well. The part when Kathleen takes off to purge, a thought flashed through my mind "hey, I remember how easy that was, I should start that up again." honestly, that's what inner monologue Sara said. sad eh?
Besides that, when I had gone home to pick up a few things, find a tent etc, while my mum was away, guess what I found under the table? My food journal. The very one I tossed in the trash bag, and told mum to toss away. She when through it. Found my journal. And kept it. SHOOT ME? knowing her however, she's too dense to really know what it is.. and well that's a good thing for me. I dunno though, I felt violated, and weak. Imagine a year of writing, wait, not just that, a year of writing that's not filtered cause you know you'll never share or show the contence of your book. imagine that, found, read, and kept. when you thought it was in the dump by now and will never see the light of day, again.
yeah, burns alittle don't it?
long story short, its sitting, all snug under the matres, Mocking me. (a tad too loudly 
for my comfort.) and I just don't know for the life of me what to do with it. 
help? 

No comments:

Post a Comment