7/28/11

Sunny Days --

Sweeping the clouds away.

For the first sunny day this summer, I had to work. Of course right?
Ah well, i enjoyed a cuppa-joe in the morning sun, (after my run of course)
And rode off to work. blah. Have I ever menchined how much I hate that store?
Well I do.
Alot.

Ah well, I came home to a happy house :) and a little kitty! Buddy was found and brought over to the new place! ah, it feels amazing having a kitty all curled up in my lap, needing my pants and purrring. Love at first tail swat!

My computer is FINALLY all setup! Everything downloaded and right where it belongs. (with new games and everything!) Member the first Humble Indie Bundles? Well the lovely Yannic had gifted the first two a while back, and the newest one yesterday! ah, he knows the way to my heart.
This weekend, I do hope we get to watch the fireworks and head to the fair! Oh it would be amazing!



*Ps, Pooped.

No comments:

Post a Comment