8/9/11

Things going well?

Meh.

But for two hours on Saturday they will be going much better. I've booked a couples masseuse and pedicures, for me and yannics two year anniversary. So I do hope he likes it!

I've reached 122 and a bit, and well thats fine with me. I've been losing slowing, while making healthy choices. I'm still battling all these damn thoughts but well as hard as it is, I've got alot other things to stress over.

all the normal things of course.. again and again.

I've started watching Wilfred, Its the right kind of comedy for me. A twist on something grand that's for sure.

I'm sending my love over seas, and hope it reaches Germany. Its been quite awhile since I've heard from Sarah, and well I know its summer over there and all, but I just hope she's well.

No comments:

Post a Comment