4/5/11

Baking Life on Facebook

Baking Life on Facebook
Yeah, I play facebook games. Makes life seem less dull.

So I'm not gone completely. After a few days of utter depression, I sucked it up and got more meds. I'm feeling more chipper, but still blah. I'm getting really hostile over the club house, and concerts. I don't really wanna go in to anymore. i'm on the fast track to 115 again. getting ahold on the eating is hard, but so fricken worth it. in the next few days (when i get my camera back) i'll be posting the photos from the float plane tour over seattle. one word = breath-taking. (its still one word.. its just hifanated..) Went to pike place market, found the book, "Alice In Zombieland." So going to buy it. hehe. I figured i should end it now cause my wifi is all over the place, I'll update later in starbucks. ( Gotta love free wifi ! )

No comments:

Post a Comment