4/19/11

Little magic pills and portals.

I'm at the doctors office, (three bars of wifi ;D ) I'm here to tell him off for upping my dosage! It's made me extremely depressed and I just can't take it.. I'm so damn close to finishing school and I can't even sit long enough to watch tv! Gah it's so unbelievably frustrating.. I didn't take my pill this morning and I'm already feeling better (just wait till it's outta my system!) be sides that I've started my last unit in English, sadly it's hamlet.. Blah. Doing it once was hard enough! Ive got two study apps for it though, so let hope it goes smoother then I think it will. On a positive note, under my legs, in my bag, under my apron and wallet, sits in an EB bag: portal 2! yeah, you herd (read) me! I preordered it last week and I can't wait to play it! Of course I've gotta sit through this appointment, then a short run and boxing session, and of course a shower... THEN portal 2 :D hehe if I don't do my run I'll never do it once that game leaves it's case!


I should check in with the girls before my wifi is lost again,

ThinkThin XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment