4/30/11

It's never over

Ah blah blah blah bblllaahhhh...
Yeah.

Ima point form the last few days.
-Boss is a bitch:
She was giving three or more days in advance that I had the appointment and day of (after the appointment) I came in to prove where I was, and the marked me as a no show! She called no one in to replace me and the morning crew was swamped with work. And that's not my fault! Four degrees of grr.

-I haven't seen or had much of a conversation with Yannic:
My phone ran outta minutes and I really don't care to be bothered to get more. I only text Yannic and we are more then capable I talk via the phone. And well I dunno I'm magourly Irked that I've had since Thursday off and I only today (a Saturday afternoon) will get to see him. Yeah, seems like I'm a priority. Blah.

-Ive got nothing left to say to him:
Msn convo after msn convo, he just bares so much down on me and it hurts every time, but there is nothing left I can do for him till he really wants change.

-120's
Still. After three weeks of running and working out daily. It's bs.

-prom.
Seems yet again I've been forgotten about. Woo. Great friends hey?

-max...
Went missing a year ago. You'd figured dad would have sent a message or something! He knew how much I cared for that stupid cat.

I'm not sure what to talk about anymore.. Ive stopped taking welburtin xl. It did nothing.



I think Yannic doesn't believe me.. I think all the shut I've told him about my struggles and my food issues. I think he believes I just wanna eat healthy. He thinks I just wanna be fit and eat healthy and that there is no Ed issue. And well that really hurts. This time round I'm not saying shit. Yeah I've purged every might this week. Yeah I've been taking laxatives again, and yes, more then I should. Oh you should see me at the gym, fueled on a rice cake and egg white and I'm burning at least 800 on each machine. And yeah, I stay till I reach that number. No I'm not okay. And yeah if he doesn't believe me, then fine, he dosent need to hear about all this shit.

As far as he knows, I'm doing great.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2/5/11

    Sara, honey.
    I miss you and you aren't forgotten. I'm gonna be sending you a letter in the next day or so. I have lots to tell you. Also, when you send me one back, please remember to use Cloe's address, no my other one cause I still haven't found my keys. Please stay strong. You're a really awesome person and I need you in my life. <3

    Also, I'm not sure if this will work, but I'm gonna be in Vancouver on the 12th-13th. If you can swing being able to be around Vancouver, we should definitely see each other. I miss you like crazy! :(

    ReplyDelete