4/9/11

Viniger and kisses?

Its been a while with an update, ya, i know..
But i dunno.. Since i started mah meds again, it feels like it's at a higher dose..? Im not sure.. Maybe I'm crazy? I think my body is! After a week of 600 and below, a few days of four hundred, and I was loosing. Then a day of 500 and I gained a pound!? Then I figured I was (tmi) backed up so I took five laxatives two detox teas and had a high cal day. I maintained at 2000? Then yesterday was 1200 and I gained two Pounds!? W.t.f.

Gah..

And I donno.. It kinda adds to Yannic being at the club house.. I know he likes it there and well I'm honestly not sure why I don't like it.. He knows I'm not too fond of it all.. But I donno what to do..

I keep taking outta my spending account. Down to 700. I spent a bit on the watch (which is two days late.) and a bit with the the other gifts. (mine included.. Someone had to get me something, might ad well be me.) and I took out 130 to wine and dine Yannic this weekend. But the fair plan is ruined cause it's cold and grey, so that takes out the picnic to.. Blah.. I just wanna be the one to take him out once and a while.. To get him nice things he wants and to pay for gas/dinner/twislers..

I just feel shitty..

Blah.

Ps, there is wunderbar ice-cream. I'd be 200lbs for that. In a clogged heart beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment