6/30/10

Wearing New York New York,:

Mum and I had a little bonding time that came outta no where last night.
It was nice to be honest, I missed when we got along.
I was cooking and she was off looking for something, and I Brought up her old jewelry case, and how I simply adored going through it.

We sat there for two hours, and I asked her everything that popped into my head. It was like I was eight again, and everything she did was a wonderful adventure to me.

She gave me a heart pendant that was given to her by grandma on her eighteenth. And was meant for me then to. I have her old engagement ring from peter to.

My mind keeps wondering back to what life would have been if mother never had that abortion, I'd have a brother, Mark. He'd be 20 something, give for take a year. She'd be married to peter, I'd have a real father. I'd have a real family. I'd have been completely different. And no matter how much that scares me, I wish for it so badly.

As I twirl her new york jewelry on my wrist, and think of my life that could have been, I know I'd rather it the way it is now. Its less scary this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment