6/23/10

Hello Alice,

"I'm not all to sure where you went, but all I know is everything is better now." "Who I was then, before, isn't who I am now." "I haven't seen this girl in a long time. I started to miss her. Missed the spark of adventure that was absent from the eyes, even the endless craving of knowledge at the base of every string of questions, the laugh, always full of life and joy, even her smug look of satisfaction when she makes you smile in the middle of an argument. But of course, even her face when scrunched up in frustration, you ask if she needs help, the answer always a very prompt 'no!' determined to succeed her stubborn side shows through. That's the girl I missed. That's The Girl I Fell In Love With. That is who you are now." "Welcome back me?" "Most Defiantly, welcome back you. Where were you anyways..?" "Shores of Costa Rica, Lovely Place In The Winter You Know."

No comments:

Post a Comment