6/30/10

Dreams

He was there, smile; soft but loving, he had someone is his arms.
She was laying close and covered with a thin sheet.
He sighed and pulled her closer.
Wispered "My Only, My One."
She asked if this was true,
His thoughts trailed to another, mere memories of shards of glass.
"Yes my love, your the only for me."

My dreams are plaged of him with this other.. She is perfect for him in everyway, and makes him happier then I ever could. My heart dropps and I feel ill every time my thoughts trail there. I know I walked away.. I know it could have been me in his arms, I know I'll love him even when she is in that sara sized spot.. Dosent mean it wont hurt. He is off, plans of parties. I know he'll end up with some one.. And I just cant stand it.. Wish it was me.. Wish he was wispering those things to me.. Wish he never got on that damn bus..

Wish he'd believe these words..
But I doubt he will.

No comments:

Post a Comment