6/1/10

Beast-my-Prince

One Day,
One Day He'll See All That I See In Him.

Just Like Me, he is unable to see all that he is. The truly amazing person I see. From harmful words, and a hard past, he has come to look down on him self. Cant see past what others that don't know the truth see. For there is spark in his eyes, that ignites every time he is faced with a challenge. That determination, drives him to better him self. The heart, that puts the ones he cares about always before himself. The gentle touch, of a steady hand shows kindness. Above all, always pushing. Pushing for tomorrow, a better day. For happiness. All of which he deserves for all he's gone through, and for all he's done for others. For with out him, with out his hand there to guide me along when I needed it most, I'm not sure where I'd be. One day he'll get his happiness, his cheering crowd. One day he'll see all that I see.

No comments:

Post a Comment