3/17/14

Who Am I?

Ill be 22 in a few days.



Im finally starting to school, figuring myself out, and discovering much more to life then I ever thought possible over these few years.

But I'm scared. Im hitting a wall. Im not sure im ready to break through it just yet though.

Have you ever wanted to be just sure, like completly sure, of who you are. Of the person youve become, and where you stand with in this world.

But then, it comes back to the question ive always had trouble answering. Who am I?

I'm a facebook admin, for three pages.
I'm a photographer, and I'm learning to be better.
I'm a painter, a sketcher, a doodler, an artist some say.
I'm a poet, and writer.
I'm a friend, a best friend to some.
I'm a girl lost.
I'm a girl found.
I'm a human making its way through life.

I'm a little lost, a little confused, and more then a little bit confused. But I'm Little Alice, And I'm More Alive Then Ever. I'm about to start schooling, and that can open so many doors. The more I'm drawing, the more I'm improving. The more I chat, the better at being a friend I'm becoming. Every day I make it through, the more I learn. The more I learn about life, and about myself.

I'm excited, and over joyed about the journey I'm on, and the path I'm taking. I really can't wait to see just where it leads. Even more so, the person I'll be when I get there.

even though I'm more alive and aware then ever, I'm scared, and feel alone. 

Then again, thats what life is ment to feel life. Isnt it?

1 comment:

  1. Life is a journey, not a destination. The moment you truly discover who you really are, I believe, is the moment you stop really living.

    You are not alone in your fears. I still don't know who I am. It keeps me up some nights. I'm adrift in the sea that is my own life, not even knowing who I want to be, let alone who I am. The best you can do is keep moving forward, no matter what happens.

    You may feel alone, but nobody can really know you, except you. In that regard, we are all alone. But know that even so, you are not alone. You have friends, soon you'll have classmates, and we all are here for you. If you look a little deeper, you'll find that none of us have any more idea who we are than you do.

    So don't be afraid to go along for the ride. A new chapter of your life is beginning, and it's understandable to be afraid to turn the page. but there's only one way to discover what it will be. You'll never know by waiting.

    The only path is forward.

    The only direction is up.

    ReplyDelete