3/9/14

Lengths Of String

And That Long Awaited Mush Filled Letter.


After almost a full month of waiting, which felt like forever.. Your letter arrived. Slightly damp, and full of holes.. But finally, it was here. I'll admit.. I was nervous. And the few nights of having to wait even longer, just made me more nervous. Then the time came, and I read aloud the words and rhymes, filled with longing and love. It really was, just what I needed to hear. 

I know you struggle with displaying emotions and over all mush.. But the fact you took the time and put so much effort in to trying, just for me.. that speaks volumes. I know I'm not able to be there for spring break.. And perhaps not for some time.. But I feel that's okay. Because everyday that I get to wake up and message you, and see you're smile.. That makes the distance not feel so far. Even though.. There is no place else I'd rather be, then falling asleep in your arms.

And now, to write you back < 3

No comments:

Post a Comment