3/17/14

Just a glass of wine

Then perhaps, just one more.
Oh. Little Bumble, are you feeling alone..?

I've come to realize, I've got a problem with drinking. Then again, a lot of people do.

There is the type that spends every last penny, the type that has to drink every night, even the type that when they start, they simply can't stop. However, I don't fall into those categories..

Little Alice, gets black out drunk.

Again, it's something that happens to a lot of people. The thing that worries me most, is almost every time I drink, I hit that point. It sneaks up on me. The line between a little bit drunk to completely forgotten the next morning is so seamless.. it scares me.

It won't happen right away, and every time it's a bit after the alcohol has run out. But I can recall everything, function just fine (as well as any stumbling fool) and then it cuts off. I wake up unsure how I got there, when I went to bed or when I did before that.

A few times, large chunks go missing.. I recall leaving the house, questing all the way to the bus stop, kissing her neck, then blank. Nothing. Not how we got back, the couch snuggles, getting pjs on, or taking them off.

Just flashes of tumbling about.

That scares me.

No comments:

Post a Comment