4/17/10

Numbness

Setting In. I never ment for this all to happen.

I promised my self i'd never cut myself agian.
Another promise broken. I Never Seem To Fail To Disapoint.

I Just Want Happiness.
I Wish Everything Would Work Out, come together,
Like everyone keeps saying it will.

I know my art school dreams will nver happen.
I know things with yannic will end like every time before.
I know i'll be left alone and numb like i swore i'd never let happen agian.

I want it all to stop. To take a second to breath. Take it al in. Figure out what i should be doing. where i should be going from here. i cant ask another. i got my self into this. i let it get this deeply fucked up. i can fix. i've just got to find out how. i wont let it happen like times before. i cant let that happen. i need to figure out what makes me happy. but thats the hardest when i cant feel anything but a pain in my chest and a trob in my wrist.

No comments:

Post a Comment