4/6/13

No gym, no loss.

No sweat, no gain.

For the whole month of math I went once or twice to the gym.. I know sad.

But so far I've been a good little girl, purging on command and running my little legs off.

I've started zanthrax 3 and a fruit based diet with protein whey powder to supplement. I haven't stuck with it very well, cause I missed my period last month so I let myself gain.. Bad move. I hit 121 again and couldn't stand it. Let my period disappear I much prefer it that way! 116 now, in a week.

I am much stronger now though, and much leaner, so I know most will be muscle. Ill find out my numbers and post later, but the scale is going down and so is my waist.

On a sad note.. My I've weight male coworker got into his head that fasting is the only way to save himself. He won't eat for 24hours at a time (twice a week he says.. But I saw it three times in a row..) I'm scared cause I can see his desperation, I can see his pain. And I want to help him with my well of knowledge, but at the same time I wanna see him suffer, just till he breaks. Th. pick up the shards and ask "oh fasting didn't work? I wonder why. Now will you let me help you?"

Woe is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment