4/26/13

Do's and Don'ts

Of afternoon napping, amongst other things.

I purged. I'm high on coke, and I purged.

My scooter died, so I've been biking to work the last few days. Sure I've got to wake up a little earlier, but it's nice getting that extra exercise in. I've even inquire about a personal trainer at my gym. It's a doable price, so maybe once a week for an hour.

I've been going back in my shell lately, been avoiding seeing people and been awfully aggravated with close to everyone and everything lately. Even my customers are telling me that I'm a little short on energy, a little dull.

I've been eating pot cookies as of late. It's the only thing that has helped my joint pain. I'm scared to go in to to the doctors.. Scared to hear she can't help me, that she can't find anything wrong.

I'd stand up, stare her right in the eye, and calmly tell her western medicine can no longer help me.

Nothing can.


No comments:

Post a Comment