1/21/11

Tomorrow

Tomorrow, Theres Always Tomorrow.

And tomorrow is day one of the seven day raw food cleanse. I've still yet to go veggie shopping, but I've wrote up my list, and plan. And day one is a fast anyways. *Note* Even though it is a 24 hour fast. It will start tonight at 6, ending tomorrow at 6 with my first mono fruit meal. (So really, I'm just skipping breakfast and lunch.) I'm really stoked on this all. Saturday I've got a morning kick boxing plans with yannic.. but I'm not too sure how the fasting will go over with that.. Either way I'm glad he will be out here for day one. If he wasn't I'm not sure I'd be able to make it. The sweetest thing he did last night as well.. The program sent me a bunch of information to print off for the week (one booklet with 22 pages!) My printer is outta order right now and yannic offered to print em off (after a few protest from me over the larger booklet ..) he even hole punched, stapled and filed them in a folder! simply the sweetest! He said he put effort in to the booklets, now I've gotta put effort in to the program. And thats just what I plan to do. If it goes over well, I might just stick with it. There is tons of recipes I've found, and I know a handful of people that are raw foodies so I've always got a source for info when I need it. On top of that, I own 5-10 books on healthy eat, health foods, and nutritional FAQ's. (If I spent half as much time highlighting, and working on my homework? I'd be done by now!) My mum keeps bringing up the fact I'm really into this all, all the nutritional aspects of the food world. and well I really am. She keeps saying I should go to school for it. Become a health guru or something. 

But really.. Who would wanted health tips from an EDNOS* ?

*Yes, EDNOS. I Haven't Purged In Over A Week. No Hardcore Binges either. Which I'm sorta upset over.. I mean, don't get me wrong! I LOVE the fact both have almost come to a complete halt. But now I'm not under a label. (Not that I enjoyed the labels to start) I makes me feel lesser, Like I'm Not "Sick" Enough To Be Classified Under A Text Book ED.

Although, On The Other Hand, EDNOS To Me, Would Be One Of The Worser. Means You've Got Everything That Classifies An ED *Not the underweight, or loss of monthlys things in most cases* All Jamed in to one head. And thats very damaging, mentally as well.

I'm just glad I've got my head outta the toilet. Have you ever really thought how many hours, days even, that bulimics are there, purging. Its mind blowing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment