1/4/11

120, and .. No:

I Didn't Get Sucked Into A Black Hole. 
Promise.


I did however, lose myself alittle. Getting sucked into all thats going on around me. I've planned to take another stab at journaling. seeing as my last note book will be forever an item of great value to me. As for schooling, its all the same. Work? It still blows funky smelling chunks-o-fail. Home.. To be honest, its all starting to revert into how life use to be here.. and that really worries me. Mum is coming home, later, drunker. And we are bashing heads like in years past. I guess it was only a matter of time.. But I Just Wish It Didn't Have To Be. Work and all that of finding a new job.. Isn't all peaches and cream either. I've applied at all thats being posted, and will start working less hours after this week. The deadline is March it seems. And If I Don't Find Anything Out There, there is always plan B. I've gone to my first FMH meeting.. Met the cheery Kelly, and spilled about everything little thing. Its hard telling some one your story. Cause you can never get all the details in. It'll come out wrong, and she'll think your nuts. Lets Hope It Doesn't Come To That. I've Been Feeling Crafty As Of Late. I'm back to clipping my Thrasher And Transworld's. And really enjoying the smell of glue.. Lawlness. I'm not sure how long it'll last, but I hope to get my calligraphy pens and oil paints out before it passes. 

I'm not sure how much longer this wifi will last, so I'll say my fair wells now. And post when and if wifi is around for my taking. IOU 1 Long Explaining Post Of Win, Kay? Kay. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment