7/6/16

To Your Kindred Soul, And It's Journey, Blessed Be.

I strongly feel I'm straying far from my path. I've only jumped from one commitment to the next, never thinking I need time for me. 

Each time only seeing the reasons to stay. 

I crave to be in the forest. My toes in the grass, my head in the clouds. Earths song singing to my soul. 

I am a Druid. 


This concret city is no good for me. It's disconnected people, it's harsh cold personality. 


Each new commitment keeps me here. Not unwillingly of course. I do enjoy the diversity and the endless possibities that a large city such as this can offer me. But I know I need to set my priorities. 

I need the forest. I need my path. I need my art, my craft. 
If this is unacceptable for my partners, then I need to part ways. This is my life, I need my path. There is far too much in my life I crave to stay in this cage. 

I'm sorry loves, this only hurts for now. 
If you love me, truly, deeply, and truly so, you'll support me. 

Please understand. 
This is for my soul, my life. 


Where and when I'll truly be happy, complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment