7/3/16

Wrote in mornings first light, Reread in mornings soft dusk.

I'm not sure in this moment I'm able to explain how I feel.
Warmth, and comfort. Sturdy and safe. 
Home. 


I know.. I need your energy and your smile in my life,
regardless of who we are to each other.. For the rest of our companionship.
I just need you.


You are more then just another person in my life, so much more than simply, friend.

You are to me, Mal.



A three letter word that means late nights, heavy laughter, and little smiles.

I've learnt so much in the short time we've been friends about myself.
Most importantly, I can be cared for, no matter how unloved my true self feels at times.


But more then anyone, you are listening.
and that speaks so further then little breaths held in.

I know that messages sent, are read, are heard and felt.

I am felt, all who I really am.
Finally felt.

Regardless how scared I feel, when raw truth is said out loud. 
I know in my heart, open arms are there.

And in return, I am here,
Please let me be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment