4/12/14

Another new year,

And the very best of birthday wishes.


My Sweet Bumble
Bumble, my sweet bumble
How do you do, 
I was just thinking about you
About how you came here so long ago
And changed the whole place from head to toe
How you've made so many friends 
From all around the world, you social girl
Every time you walk in, they flock to you
Like a big towering lighthouse of glee
That makes all of them chuckle and squee
You give them all hugs and cuddles too
Followed by adorable artwork, all from you
As months went by, you only made more friends
Many of which you thought would never have
But its all for the better, my sweet bumblesweet...
As without such friends in your life, 
you would never be so complete.

My birthday comes and goes every year, and more often then not, it's just another day.. As I don't have many friends to share that day with. However, this year hasn't been a regular one, and I've acquired more then a handful of deep meaningful friendships and loves. With whom, I got to celebrate my day with. And this year, it was by far the very best birthday I've ever had. From a shout out on a review show, to an amazing commission by one of my favortie pony artists, and even a thoughtful poem, I know I've been on my friends minds, in their thoughts and they have given me something from the heart. Not just gifts, but friendship as well. That alone is more then I could ever ask for. I feel so very lucky, and I know that I've just begun. Its such an amazing feeling knowing you are loved, I hope it never passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment