4/16/14

One love.

And feeling lonely..

There is something so terribly lonely, about loving someone so very far away.

Some times, I wish I was average. Simple, uncomplicated, plain.

There is something so terribly lonely,  about being able to love more then one person. 

I feel broken, or rather.. Over upgraded. Its bad enough I am attracted to all genders.. but this.. this isnt fun. Where it feels this is frowned upon by social norms, where Im ment to have a one.

To not feel deep intense and true love for more then one person.

feel ashamed. 

You have no idea how badly I crave, to have a one.. 

But no. I have to choose. I cant have both. With choosing.. Comes pain. Crushing those I hold so dear to my heart.. 

Maybe, I should just be alone. Be away from ever falling in love again.

I cant stand this pain..

And even, after everything.. Im still falling asleep, alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment