2/20/13

Not so invisible..?

And that's a good thing!

I'd like to take this time, to write a little something, to Muffin.

My dearest, Muffin.
As I sat outside my suite, listening to the rain and meditating, I realized something, I'm in an alright place right now in life.

I've got a place that is mine, a sweet little pet, a few very close friends, a job that gets me by, and someone that truly gets me. That's you.

And you've really helped me get to this mind state, you gave me that little push and the guidance that I needed.

Not just with my apartment, but with my self discovery as well. I'm happy, for real, I'm smiling and I'm happy. I'm getting off my medication, making moves for schooling, and (I'm sure your tired of hearing about my eating issues) but you've helped me with them as well.

Not that you've gone outta your way to really do any of this, but just by being you, and in that, understanding my struggles on a level that I've really needed for a while. Your able to give me space when needed or to push my comfort zone just enough, with doing so I'm discovering who I am, and really, who I'm capable of becoming.

But again, you do these thing, because we are so alike, you know just how far to push, and when space is really required.

I've known you for just a short time period, but in that span, you've done more for me then I ever thought possible.

Your helping little Alice find her true self. And along the way, has found love as well.

So thank you, again and again, thank you.
Much love, and forever yours,
Little cupcake
Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous23/2/13

    im very proud of you Alics*nuzzle*

    ReplyDelete