7/16/12

Cutie Marks And Note Books

Tomorrow I'ma Drink Till I'm Sober.

My note book is gone, as in "I've torn apart my room, and it's no where to be found" gone.
No really.. I tore apart my room, ripped everything from it's place, and it's still missing.

I'm not quite sure you understand fully just how important this note book is to me..
I've had it for around ten years, give or take a season or two, and it holds everything dear to me.

Photographs, notes, poems, letters, drawings. Everything that could make me smile when I found it hard to leave my bed. (Before the medication that is.)

I know for a fact drunk Sara never touches it, and that I never take it out, with out putting it away.

And besides, it's a huge hunk of a note book.
At one point, It Looked Like This. 
Then I had to cut open the spine, and add a three inch cardboard chunk to make it fit more.
I dunno, I balled my eyes out looking for it, and well, Yannic came home early from work, the sweet guy, and helped me rip the room apart even more to look further.

I know I really freaked out when my blogger was hacked and I got locked out, but this is like a ten year old blog with more personal stuff.

On A Happier Note.. I'm Getting This Tattooed Tomorrow!
Center of my upper back, right between my shoulder blades, I do hope it will look great. I'm second guessing it 'bout now, but 'eh, what ever.

1 comment:

  1. That. Tattoo. Is. Amazing. Lol, sorry, I had to get that out of the way, I'm jealous that you're getting it.

    I hope you find your journal. I kind of get it, I'd had a few things of my own that were like that, including my scrapbook. It went missing for a month and I flipped my shit. So yeah, I really hope you find it luv.

    ReplyDelete