7/14/12

Mexico and Purging

Not too long ago, Yannic and I went to Mexico for a week. Purged almost every meal. 

Very Drunk. I Love Vodka.


We look happy though. And we are doing a lot better. I've cut off everything connection with Lloyd. And Giving My All To Yannic. I should have such a long time ago. I've been going to the gym, every day, every week, since I've joined. Okay, more like six days a week, and not when I went Mexico.

I've lost boob.. ness. I dunno, they went from a B to an A.. I'm not sure if thats a good thing? but I dunno.. It may have gone hand in hand with skipping my "time of the month" Last Month. It Was Terrifying. So Scary.

Still at 119.. 118 ish. Its BS. Completely BS!

I want to cut so bad.. Want to sleep, just sleep and be rested.

No comments:

Post a Comment