9/29/11

Veganism

Bringing German Sarah And I That Much More Alike.

Member when I went vegan? Yeah. I'm taking another stab at it.
I was talking with yannic last night, about my eating as of late, and he pointed something out, I was much more careful with my eating as a vegetarian or vegan, and well, he is right. I'm going to be tracking my calories again as well, no, not as hard core as I was, but just a guesstamit, no messurging things, just an eye ball figure.

or maybe not. I enjoy the diet pills, durexs and laxivtes like forever ago. maybe, if need be, purging..

started at 124.7.. yesterday, 123.8, this morning, 122.2. not too bad if i say so my self. (thats a 2.5 lb loss.. just saying.)

OH! and the ED book I ordered from coles has arrived! HUZZAH! now just got to wait till I can read it.. ho hum.

No comments:

Post a Comment