8/30/10

A Little Bit Of

This, & That.

It was another sleepless night. As cliche as  that sounds, its true. Up thinking of all the words he screamed at me, via type, it screams the loudest. I kept repeating that one line, till the end of time it will always get at me. "No one is going to wait for you Sara, no ones going to put there life on hold so you can keep up." And, With Out A Doubt, He Is Right. (Never thought I'd say that..) I've got to simply stop complaining, My life isn't ever as bad as I'd like to think it is. I've dropped all hopes of EVER going/getting in to Vancouver Film School, but its beyond wrong for me to just trow away every hope for me to go to The Art Institutes. I mean really.. I've already been accepted, I just need to suck up the fact the Ministry is a bunch of lying sacks of dirt and apply for loans. Yannic Is Right As Well, Its Four Months Max Of Schooling. That much is do able. Just Gotta Sit There And Get Er' Done. On the other hand, I think Kim and me are slipping, rather.. Me and EVERYONE is slipping away.  No matter how many times I try and tell myself I dont even like people, Its never all that true. I miss phone calls to come and play, miss sleep overs, and junk food, and being careless, laughing and hugging, being close, and telling them just whats on my mind. Now That I Think About It. It Was Never That Way. This is the turning point, when Ana and Mia became my closest friends, and I need to figure out weather to keep pushing everything and everyone away, or keep Ana and Mia close and only mine. It all comes done to how hard I'm willing to try. And trying has never been something I've been good at. Not when I Know So Much Hurt Is Involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment